Business environments today are ever more complex, faster moving and dependent upon a whole host of integrated partnerships, than ever before.
The resultant massive growth of information, heterogeneous silos, unstructured formats and poor data quality pose challenges in information management and hinder quick decision making which include:
• Ever increasing volumes of organizational data and the ability to leverage it effectively & quickly and with more certainty.
• Inefficient utilization of technology models/architectures and coupling.
• Lack of optimization in utilization of Organisational resource.
• Frequent cases of inconsistent master data, enterprise information and systems to manage the same.
• Ineffective business process/performance/predictability management.
• Uncertainty and hence, degradation in the quality of service.
• Non-compliance issues which creep in because of the above and ever changing regulatory norms.
Enterprises need accurate, up-to-date information to deduce insights. This requires the finest level of Business Intelligence that manages real time data and turns it into context-rich information, which unearths the value often buried in information assets to facilitate informed decisions.
Remote Software Solutions offers a wide ranging set of Business Intelligence services, built on top of Microsoft SQL Server to help Organisations harness structured data to improve decision-making, financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service.
Our team brings together a deep understanding of the business and technology dimensions of an organization to harness information to improve decision-making, regulatory compliance, financial management, and customer service.
Our consultancy services cover develop Business Intelligence road map, data warehousing implementation, analytics, data mining, data quality and master data management.
Our Business Intelligence related offerings include:
• Business Intelligence strategy development.
• Strategic audit.
• Business Intelligence and DW architecture development.
• Taxonomy implementation consulting.
• Migration strategy and planning, cross-platform migration and version upgrades.
• Business Intelligence and DW governance consulting.
Our Business Intelligence service offerings have assisted Clients spot new revenue-generating opportunities and improve operational efficiencies and visibility across the organization.
Further optimizing the return on existing business and IT investments such as data management, customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning technology, our solutions help Organisations address problems faster and aid decision making at the strategic, operational and tactical levels by internal and external users.
An additional advantage often achieved by our clients is greater compliance with government and regulatory guidelines, though a better understanding of their operational data.