In a world where business offices are striving to become greener and paperless, process and workflow automation are becoming ever more popular. For a Microsoft-centric organization that uses SharePoint for managing its documents and content, using its Process Management capabilities is the obvious inference. Out team focuses on delivering SharePoint based solutions to allow organizations to build a single, interactive business model that is governed at a local level with a clear workflow for change.
With complete integration with the office suite and emails, out of the box social features, integrated enterprise content management features and simple enough to allow in-house hosting it can act as a powerful platform to base the corporate portal.
We at ‘Remote Software Solutions’ have helped several of our clients in building and configuring their SharePoint Intranets so that the Content Owners, Administrations and HR Managers can utilize share point’sprocess management capabilities.
The services that our team offers in this direction are:
• Configuring out of the box excel and performance point services
• Implementing business rules via custom workflows
• Offering custom code based solutions built on SharePoint for complex HR functions like Employee Absenteeism, Skill Management with Endorsement process, New Joiner Workflow.
• Offering visibility and maintainability to Organization Hierarchy via Employee Management functions
• Roping in add-ons such as Microsoft Forefront Manager to enable our customers make their client’s data available to them via external facing portals with due security measures.