The Digital Marketing Executive will assist the digital marketing team in managing the planning, development and execution of digital efforts that include, but are not limited to, Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing for clients and internal business growth. The candidate must have a proven working experience of 2-3 years in digital marketing
- Work with the digital team as well as other team members to build and execute digital strategies across various platforms and through various mediums
- Execute SEO related projects that include ongoing keyword and competitive research, on- page optimization, content optimisation and backlink building to drive performance and results
- Able to showcase results by implementing white-hat SEO techniques
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting of all digital marketing initiatives – Analyze and report web traffic, conversions, engagement and suggest ways to improve online presence
- Experience working with and optimising content across popular social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Hands-on experience with managing and executing result-oriented PPC campaigns across Google Ads and social media platforms
- Work with email marketing campaigns by creating user engaging newsletters
- Has experience working with Websites built on WordPress and is comfortable to upload/update content such as blogs, images, meta data, etc.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms
- Keep up to date with campaigns and trends in the digital advertising world.
Required knowledge of Digital Marketing Technologies Supporting the Role
- Analytics tools – Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, SproutSocial or any other relevant tool
- Email marketing Tools – Mailchimp
- PPC Marketing platforms – Google Ads, Facebooks ads, LinkedIn ads and Twitter ads
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- Has experience managing multiple web properties
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to communicate and convey ideas in a clear manner
- Must know to work with MS-office tools
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time