RSSPL is looking for a professional Strategic purchase manager to be responsible for strategic IT Procurement activities, striving for optimum conditions on an excellent supplier base through pooling volumes and common strategies.
The position requires an exceptional ability to develop and maintain key relationships across the organization, establish and manage supplier relationships, and to interact and communicate effectively with RSSPL management.
Job Description :
• Market analysis: monitor market, identify market trends and prepare summary documents, incorporate region specifics e.g. UK market, European market, Asian market
• Supplier analysis: “Scout” to identify, develop and provide transparency of existing industrialized services; provide and maintain standardized Supplier Dossiers
• Procurement Strategy: implement sourcing strategy in close alignment with Commodity Management
• Supplier Strategy: ensure usage of defined preferred suppliers / Value IT Suppliers
• Ensure adherence to internal Processes. This includes appropriate documentation, updating and maintaining the respective procurement tools in a timely manner.
• Update and maintain Contract data base. Upload contracts to the System or to respective procurement tools. Monitor contracts, extend or cancel contracts, depending on strategic decision
Goal Setting and Controlling
• Perform spend analysis, create, maintain & report KPIs and dashboards, e.g. spend by commodity, by IT business area, by supplier, etc…
• Supplier Evaluation: perform supplier evaluations, derive development actions in close alignment with the Finance Manager
• Support External Sustainability Audits by analyzing audit reports and undertake required actions on the respective supplier premises in order to successfully close the audit
• Perform and maintain supplier qualifications in procurement tool
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education And Experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in IT procurement/ procurement related function
• In depth knowledge of IT Provider market in the IT Commodities: IT Consulting, Application Management, Hardware, Infrastructure, Software or Telecommunication.
• Deep experience in Procurement processes. Fast adaption of internal Procurement processes and tools
• This role will be interacting with peers globally and thus involves experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams.