Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager-IT in Goa, the job holder will be responsible for remote End user support (International user base) and monitoring management for Network devices, Virtual managers. Backup etc.
The job holder will be required to work closely with the rest of the team. Willing to work in shifts. Flexibility.
Technical Support Delivery:
· Windows server administration
· Active directory basic administration
· Microsoft exchange basic administration
· VMware/HyperV basic administration
· Citrix basic administrator
· Desktop Management.
· Network basic level troubleshooting.
· Windows Patching Process
· Knowledge of Spam Filtering
· Antivirus Management
· Outlook configuration
· Printer Management
· Backup monitoring and troubleshooting.
· Adherence to process and policies laid down in organization.
· Actively contribute to corporate knowledgebase/Records.
· Time sheets, records, shift roasters, shift handover etc.
· 2 – 4 years of experience in infrastructure support (End user support)
· Thorough knowledge of any ticketing tool and any monitoring tool.
· Good knowledge of system, citirx and ID management.
· Basic knowledge of ITIL-Service desk, incident management, and Service level agreement.
· Documentation skills. Knowledge of high and low severity/priority tickets.
Professional and Organizational Qualities
· Good oral and written communications skills. (MUST). Good attitude.
· A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
· High attention to detail and good technical knowledge
· Ability to adapt quickly.
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts/technologies and cloud as necessary
· Reports to Service delivery Manager-IT infrastructure