- Knowledge of web/windows-based applications based on Microsoft technologies
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL experience including SQL Server 2012
- Should gain complete knowledge of the product(s) being supported
- Should familiarize self with the client(s) for whom support is being delivered and their modus operandi
- Should acquire complete understanding of response times, committed support duration per month and other the terms of the support contract, and adheres to them
- Should confirm support requirements by reviewing requirements received from client.
- Should analyse the support issue, identify the issue & find the best possible solution. Also try and identify the cause of the issue and resolve it .
- Formulates and estimates the effort and time.
- Should confirm issue resolution by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Should have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Should perform any change request for the customer after proper impact analysis on existing functionality.
- Should work on the development changes locally, get the changes on UAT environment & get it confirmed on mail by the client, before roll out on live environment.
- Also need to check with the reporting manager for Change request /New development based on the estimates and take a sign off from the customer before starting the development work if estimates are high.
- Should be open to learn new tools & technologies/ adapt & grow as per the client’s changing scenarios.
- Knowledge on Active directories / FTP configuration /Server configurations /AWS /Azure configurations would be added advantage.
- Should be willing to work as per UK client timings (9:30-6:30 normally & 10:30-7:30 during day light saving )
BSc (Computer Science / IT) / BCA / BE
Minimum 0-2 year experience on VB.Net /C#.net and SQL Server & MVC
Should be ready to work on Application Support for existing products as well as be ready to take on development as per client request.
Job Type: Full-time