We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our Clients and our Company. You will be responsible for developing and analysing the performance of offline and online campaigns, ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
· Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience.
· Forecast market trends. Research market to identify new opportunities.
· Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products. Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
· Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
· Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
· Manage and grow the team and skills in the team and deliver results.
· Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising or relevant fields
· Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in B2B Marketing. Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
· Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media), SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
· A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
· Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage
· Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. Strong analytical skills
· Have a solid comprehension and insights of the marketing and agency network ecosystem
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Strong team management skills