Content management is the process of managing and administering digital content. We offer a range of services with regard to the design, implementation and support of Content Management solutions.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software systems allow organisations to manage content throughout its life cycle, from creation to deletion. They reduce risks, ensure compliance with regulations and improve productivity. They are secure, hightly scalable and include backup and disaster recovery.
ECM implemented on the corporate network
ECM delivered as SaaS solution thereby freeing up client IT resources
Combination of on-premise and cloud ECM
Content Management System (CMS)
Content Management Systems (CMS) software system is used to manage web content. The web content might be a simple blog, a large corporate website, or a huge e-commerce enterprise.
Sharepoint as CMS
SharePoint’s data management capabilities and out of the box interfaces make it an integrated CMS solution.
Some of the services we at ‘Remote Software Solutions’ provide to our clients include:
• Configuration of out of the box features of SharePoint to offer content hosting and presentation capabilities – These range from out of the box templates and creation of security-controlled views to custom developed corporate branding for external facing websites.
• Organization of site content and related meta data across document libraries and sub-sites.
• Search configuration and optimization.
• Office and Exchange integration.
• Performance and storage optimization.
• Building of custom workflows for content management and security.
• Educating our clients on effective use of SharePoint and its best practices.